Google Translate Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

33rd - 38th Stops: Casablanca, Rabat, Malaga, Valencia, Barcelona... and Nice!

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be flying back to Casablanca to drive my car back to Nice and spend a couple of weeks with my son. Well, now is the time! Let’s consider this a vacation, so I won’t go into too much detail. I would like to thank some people that helped me over the 3 weeks from Casablanca to Nice: Nezha, Cornelia, and Adnane in Morocco (great to see you two again, sorry I missed you Cornelia!), Andy from Malaga, Virginia from Madrid, Judith from JCI Tarragona, Jean-Luc who car-pooled with me from Perpignan to Nice, and Anaïs for hosting me.

Love this photo of Louis
JCI Tarragona

Knax at a hostel in Barcelona


Scouting mission for JCI European Conference in Tarragona
Andy hosted me in Malaga

Thanks Andy for the nice night out to the San Miguel Feria! Thanks Virginia for meeting up with me in Valencia! Thanks Judith for inviting us to lunch in Tarragona; looking forward to the JCI European Conference next year in Catalonia! Thanks Anaïs for hosting me!

Next stop: Kuala Lumpur!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and above all thanks for reading!