Google Translate Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

1st Stop - Paris

Ok, you’ll have to excuse me, I didn’t think it would be so hard to keep up a blog when you’re on the road... 12 days and 4 cities later and I still haven’t told you all about Paris!

So for starters, I’ve got some really great news. I have a new business partner for my translation activities and a new bednets sponsor: Password Europe.

I met Gabriella Merello, one of Password's owners a little over 3 years ago and we immediately hit it off. It didn't take us long to realize that we shared the same values and visions for our respective companies: quality, transparency, innovation, commitment, honesty, and a constant effort to be better at what we do, not only for our customers' sake, but also for our own.

Password has been in business since 1993 and specializes in localization and marketing translations in all European languages and American English. They have a team of 10 project managers, in-house translators and proofreaders but also work with qualified freelancers. The quality of their work has earned them the trust of clients such as Adobe and SAS Institute.

While I'm on my trip, I'll be entrusting Password to manage Apex's clients and their translation needs. I will however continue to translate and proofread for them. So please don't hesitate to contact Gabriella or Martine for all of your translation and localization needs: www.password-europe.com

As far as the bednets are concerned, Password has agreed to donate 1% of all sales derived from my clients or referrals over the next year to purchase bednets. Don’t forget to mention it when you order!

Finally, I want to thank Gabriella and Saliou for hosting me and allowing me to buy 6 bednets in their name. We had some great weather in Paris and a chance to go to the Bois de Vincennes for a nice walk. I'll put together a video as soon as possible and upload it to the site...

Next stop: Munich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and above all thanks for reading!